In this Blind Vet Tech Quick Guides and Tutorials podcast, we examine how to setup your Contacts on your iPhone and iPad. We explain the different options available in determining which and how contacts appear in the Contacts list and other options. This task requires one to preform the following actions:
- Navigate to the Settings app on your home screen and open it.
- Navigate to the Mail, Contacts, and Calendar option on the main Settings menu.
- Navigate to the Accounts heading to either enable contacts from a email account or by setting up a new email account.
- Navigate to the Contacts heading to select how contacts will appear in your contacts list and other options.
- You may leave the Contacts setting when completed, and either ask Siri to open Contacts or navigate to the Contacts app.
- Tap on Groups in the upper left corner to select which groups will appear in your Contacts list, like Social Media and email accounts.
We hope you enjoy this tutorial on setting up your contacts lists for your iPhone and iPad.