In this Blind Vet Tech Quick Guides and Tutorials podcast, we examine the different reset options on your iPhone or iPad. Resetting your iOS device is more than just restoring the device to factory defaults, but can assist in resolving some common issues, like bluetooth connectivity problems to battery draining due to background location features. Follow along with this podcast to learn what each of the below reset options might accomplish:
- Reset Settings to reset only the settings on your iOS device
- Erase All Content and Settings to to remove all apps, settings, and user information from your iOS device
- Reset Network Settings to reset just items like bluetooth, wifi, and VPN settings
- Reset Keyboard Dictionary if you have saved items in the keyboard
- Reset Home Screen Layout to remove all folders, restores all Apple apps to the first Home Screen, and rearranges remaining apps in alphabetical order
- Reset Location and Privacy to remove permission you granted to apps to use location (GPS) services and privacy settings
Thank you for listening to this Blind Vet Tech tutorial on the different reset options available for your iPhone or iPad.