In this Blind Vet Tech Quick Guides and Tutorials podcast, we review how to React to a Facebook for iOS post with Voice Over. No longer are you limited to liking a post you love, hate, or find funny. Voice Over users possess two methods to preforming this action. This task requires one to preform the following actions:
- Open up Facebook for iOS and find a post in your News Feed or main page of a group
- Preform a two finger double tap to bring up a contextual menu related to the post
- Tap on React located below the Like button to select your desired response.
- When viewing a post after selecting it from the News Feed, group page, or your notifications, find the Like button beneath the post.
- Double tap and hold on the Like button to bring up the React button.
- If you already reacted to the post, the Like button is replaced with the reaction and double tapping on it removes your reaction similarly to the previous Unlike option.
We hope you enjoy this tutorial on how to enhance your Facebook for iOS experience by using the React feature.