In this Blind Vet Tech Quick Guides and Tutorials podcast, we provide an overview of the Calendar’s app Apple prepackages on all iPhones and iPads. Calendar possesses many different capabilities from displaying today’s date on your home screen to being able to handle multiple calendars for syncing across all of your devices. This task requires one to preform the following actions:
- Locate the Calendars app on your home screen to hear today’s date.
- View your calendar in list or grid mode by selecting the List button in the top center of the screen
- Use the back button in the upper left corner to view your calendar by day, month, or year.
- Switch between days in list mode with Heading navigation in Voice Over’s Rotor
- Navigate to different calendar events for a given day with Events from the Voice Over Rotor menu.
We hope you enjoy this tutorial reviewing the default Calendars app on your iPhone and iPad.