In this Blind Vet Tech Quick Guides, News and Reviews podcast, we demonstrate how to check for what iOS apps are not compatible with iOS 11. iOS 11 drops support for 32 bit apps, which increases performance and battery life of iOS devices. We have a simple way to check for what apps will no longer be supported, which greatly aids in determining whether updating to iOS 11 is right for you. We also cover two new updates to iOS 11, the ability to drag and drop multiple items and Voice Over’s new ability to read text on certain images. Here is how to verify what apps are not compatible for iOS 11:
- Open Settings
- Tap on General
- Tap on About
- Tap on Application
- Navigate through this page to see what apps are not supported on your device.
Thank you for listening to this Blind Vet Tech tutorial on how to see what apps will not be compatible with iOS 11.
Stay up to date with the latest news and announcements from the Blind Vet Tech team, by doing one of the following:
- Subscribe to the Blind Vet Tech News and Announcements podcast on iTunes
- Subscribe to the Blind Vet Tech Quick Guides and Tutorials on iTunes
- Follow the Blind Vet Tech podcasts on your Victor Reader Stream, Hims Blaze, or podcasting app by searching for Blind Vet Tech in the podcast section
- Receive an email about any posts by subscribing to our blog
If you have any questions, comments, or requests, feel free to send us an email here. All of our podcasts and other information related to Veterans, blindness, acceptance of a disability, and other resources may be found at BlindNotAlone.com