In this Blind Vet Tech Quick Guides and Tutorials podcast, we will explore how to backup an iPhone or iPad using iCloud. By default, Apple provides all Apple iTunes and iCloud users enough space to backup your iOS device to iCloud. This ensures you can restore or setup a new device without connecting to a computer, something particularly useful if you are visiting an Apple Store. In this podcast we will be navigating to the following areas:
- iCloud Storage Management:
- Open your Settings App
- Navigate to General
- Navigate to Storage and iCloud
- Find the Manage Storage button under iCloud to view and manage iCloud storage.
- Enabling iCloud Backup:
- Navigate to the Settings App’s main menu
- Navigate to iCloud
- Navigate to Backup
- Turn on iCloud Backup and start a Backup
Thank you for listening to this Blind Vet Tech tutorial on using the iCloud Backup.