In this Blind Vet Tech Quick Guides and Tutorials podcast, we demonstrate how to send or share your location through the iOS Messages app. The Messages app possesses a feature enabling you to share your location with others, so you never need to guess your precise location again. This may be accomplished by preforming the following steps:
- Open the Messages App.
- Either compose a new conversation and send a message or open an existing conversation.
- Find the More Info button in the upper right corner of the conversation screen.
- Select Send My Location to immediately send your location at that moment.
- Select Share My Location to allow the recipient(s) to track your location for an hour, day, or indefinitely through Find My Friends.
Thank you for listening to this Blind Vet Tech tutorial on how to send your location through Messages on iOS.
Stay up to date with the latest news and announcements from the Blind Vet Tech team, by doing one of the following:
- Subscribe to the Blind Vet Tech News and Announcements podcast on iTunes
- Subscribe to the Blind Vet Tech Quick Guides and Tutorials on iTunes
- Follow the Blind Vet Tech podcasts on your Victor Reader Stream, Hims Blaze, or podcasting app by searching for Blind Vet Tech in the podcast section
- Receive an email about any posts by subscribing to our blog
If you have any questions, comments, or requests, feel free to send us an email here. All of our podcasts and other information related to Veterans, blindness, acceptance of a disability, and other resources may be found at BlindNotAlone.com